Friday, February 17, 2006

The gorgeous ladies of rasslin'

Was that, or was that not, the greatest Immunity Challenge in "Survivor" history last night? Full-contact, free-for-all, big mama Cirie sitting on people, Danielle and her implants spilling out of her bikini top about 17 times, Ruth Marie not understanding how to run... it was beautiful. Between this, the sumo challenge from Palau and Boston Rob calling out Colby and Ethan in All-Stars (one of the few highlights of All-Stars), I think it's now mandatory that we get one fighting challenge per season.

Some other quick thoughts:
  • Terry is looking more and more like the second coming of Tom Westman (both of them seem like they should be hanging around with the Kennedys)
  • Bruce is probably lucky he keeps getting sent back to Exile Island; his "I am the greatest human being in the history of humanity" shtick is useful in small doses, but I can see it grating on sane people (i.e. not just Shane) after a few days. Frankly, I think it would be brilliant if he got sent to Exile Island every week, always for a different reason.
  • Alas, Misty, we hardly knew ye. She was one of the few Survivor contestants I didn't hate on sight for trying to flirt her way to victory. I thought it was weird that Austinwas the one to bring her name up for the boot. If I was him or Nick, I would've tossed Ruth Marie PDQ to create some stall time before having to commit to an all-guy or all-young alliance once and for all.

Not a lot else to say right now, unfortunately. I'm eating, breathing and drinking "Sopranos" until further notice. I can actually tell you the name of the Elvis impersonator Big Pussy beats to death with a hammer, but I don't think I can calculate a square root anymore. C'est la vie. This is the business I have chosen.

No comments: